Sunday 13 May 2012

Deadly Pancreatic Cancer Responds to Salvestrols

Testimonial - Pancreatic Cancer

I found out in November 2010 that I was terminally ill with deadly pancreatic cancer. When the doctors said I had only 6 months to live I was in complete shock. The tumor was so large that they could not remove it. Being given chemotherapy was inevitable, but this failed to reduce the size of the tumours.

I've been taking Salvestrol Platinum for almost a year now, taking a dose of 4000 points per day. After 6 months of taking this the following examination in the hospital revealed that the tumor had shrunk from 3.5 cm to 1.5 cm which the doctors said was better than during the chemotherapy. The blood results were always very good, which was unusual for my disease. After a further 3 months the tumor was only 0.8 cm in size. No one could understand it that I have healed so well. I'm very much convinced the Salvestrols helped me fight the cancer. So far I've only heard positive comments about it and I recommend it. To me it saves lives.
LG Mike

4 comments:

  1. I am very happy for you. It is an amazing story. I would really appreciate it if you could give some more details. I was wondering if salvestrol does not interfere with chemo. Could they be taken concurrently?
    Thank you.
    Gary.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This testimonial was from a cancer patient in Germany and shows how well salvestrols work against pancreatic cancer. So far I have heard very good responses from people with pancreatic cancer who have tried salvestrols and recently heard from someone who had been given the all clear having being diagnosed with stage 3 pancreatic cancer.
    Salvestrols can be taken with chemotherapy for a combined therapeutic effect. This can be taken at up to 3 capsules daily while undergoing chemotherapy and helps lessen the side effects.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just pray that everything's gonna be alright soon. I will be praying for you and will ask help from my pancreatic cancer alternative treatment center as well. Keep the faith!

    ReplyDelete
  4. HI - how's the german patient going? It would be good if the testemonials get updated from time to time.

    ReplyDelete